- "No, you listen! All my life you have told me that the world is a dark, cruel place, but now I see that the only thing dark and cruel about it is people like you. "
- ―Quasimodo to Claude Frollo
Quasimodo (also referred to as Quasi by his friends and family) is the main protagonist and the titular character of the series.
Early life Edit
As a baby, Quasimodo's parents and their companions were sneaking into Paris and probably seeking sanctuary at the cathedral. However, their company was soon arrested by Claude Frollo, but Quasi's mother fled with her baby. However, while the young woman had made it to the steps, Frollo wrestled the baby Quasimodo from her arms and ultimately killed her.
Frollo unwrapped the baby, but instead called it a "monster" and intended to drown it. However, the Archdeacon stopped Frollo and ordered him to adopt the baby. Frollo only kept the child and claimed that the baby would one day be of use to him. Frollo names the baby Quasimodo (meaning half-formed) and raised him in the bell tower
Physical appearance Edit
- Esmeralda - Former Love Interest turned Friend and Sister Figure
- Phoebus - Enemy turned Friend; Brother Figure
- French Guard
- Notre Dame
- The Archdeacon
- Madellaine - Love Interest
- Claude Frollo - Adoptive Father; Former Caretaker turned Enemy
- Claude Frollo's soldiers
- Brutish Guard
- Oafish Guard
- Cirque de Sarousch
- Sarousch's men